Saturday, February 11, 2017

SEXTROPOLIS:S1/CH6/"ON TOP"

Season1/Chapter6
"On Top"

Everyone took a knee and bowed their heads. I just stood there at first. Indigo looked over at me and that's when I took a knee also next to her. The host of this swanky party is Jerome Bentley. He had both hands above his head and said, "He is our savior. He is our champion. He will show us the way to eternity." I thought, "Here we go. Down the rabbit hole." Indigo took my hand  and squeezed. Everyone was in silence and appeared to be praying. I was kneeling but looking around. That's when I noticed it. There wasn't any pictures, crucifixes and/or statues of Christ or his followers. I thought, "How strange. What or who are they praying too?" This went on for about 15 minutes. Then Bentley said, "Let us rejoice in his coming. He will show us the way." "Of course he will," was my only thought. The party continued as if that little segment hadn't occurred. Everyone was all smiles and jubilant. I went along and didn't push for answers from them or Indigo. We enjoyed the rest of the evening. After an hour had pass, we said our goodbyes and left.

We road in silence on the way home. Indigo likes to drive fast. She drives as if she is an hour late to an important appointment. This is quite stressful for me. I've been accused of driving like an old lady, one who is driving on Sunday morning. So, you can imagine my angst. The drive is short but she takes every corner like her name is Andretti. We get to my apartment and she parks next to my car. She gets out and heads for the entrance. I follow because what else am I suppose to do. We enter my apartment and she heads straight for my bedroom. Inside the bedroom, she begins to undress. To say that I was pleased with this turn of events would be an understatement. The words ecstatic comes to mind. I undress and get on the bed. She follows. We kiss and caress. She stops and then said, "I like a lot of foreplay." I give her the whatever you want look and said, "Okay." We proceed. Eventually, she gets on top and we enjoy each other some more. I'm not a fan of "her on top." But at this very moment, I'm not complaining. It probably has something to do with being average. OOPS! Forget I said that. Moving on, I climaxed. She might of, one can only hope. she rolled over and said, "Are you okay?" I said, "Just fine. Thank you for asking."

We are laying next to each other staring at my ceiling. She said, "About tonight, I wanted to apologize for not completely being honest with you." I look over at her and said, "Oh, you mean the church social and the praying. That caught me off guard a bit." She was still looking at the ceiling when she said, "Yeah, about that, we are true believers. I wanted you to be a part of it. I'm hoping you will want to learn more and maybe come to our church." I was silent for a while and then said, "You want me to come to your church. Service is probably a marathon." I shook my head and she looked at me. She was now laying sideways. She said, "You'll enjoy it. It's fun. Our worship is beautiful and we want to share it with you." I give her the inquisitive look. I said "I'm Catholic. I enjoy being Catholic. Being Catholic is low stress. You go to church for 55 minutes. In and out, it's like taking a college class. And if things get really bad, you go to confessional and all is forgiven. You can't beat that. Why would I ever want to leave that?" She smiles at me and I melt. She takes my hand and said "It will be enlightening. What have you got to lose?" I smile back and said "I didn't see any representations as to who you were praying too. You were praying to the Son of God, correct?" She gave an even wider smile and said, "Come to church with me and find out." My pubic hairs curled up unnaturally and I said, "Yeah, sure. Why not?"

No comments:

Post a Comment