Friday, January 27, 2017

SEXTROPOLIS:S1/CH3/"THE WALK OF SHAME"

Season1/ Chapter3 (No editing/written on the fly)
"The Walk Of Shame"

I woke up the next morning with the biggest, baddest hangover the world has ever known. I thought my forehead was going to cave into my chest. For a moment, I didn't know where I was. Then it started to come to me. I need some aspirins or something stronger. Good Lord, I have to stop drinking. I look around and there I was, in my room. Then I notice something. I was alone. I'm pretty sure I came home with someone. Oh yes, Indigo, I came home with Indigo. Where was she? I think I'm still drunk. I say that because, in my drunken stupor, I start to look for her everywhere in my room. She wasn't under the sheets. She wasn't under the bed. And no, she wasn't in the closet. Where could she be?

My bedroom door opens and there she was. She was wearing one of my old Nike t-shirts. It's to big for her but she still looks good in it. Wow, what a babe. She said, "Hey sleepy head. You alive?" I'm starting to sober up. I said, "Alive and kicking. What about you?" "I'm good," she said. And she looked good also. "So what happened last night?" She smiled and said, "You don't remember?" I said, "Fuzzy." She shook her head and said, "I'm not surprised." I got up and I noticed I still had my outfit from last night on. I said, "Where were you?" She said, "In the living room, on the couch." "Got up early?" She cocked her head and said, "NO, I slept there."

Slowly the words sunk in. I said, "You slept there, all night?" "Yep." "So what exactly happened?" I went to the dresser took off my shirt and got a t-shirt. I put it on. I said, "Did we, did we, well you know, sleep together?" She look like she was about to burst out laughing and then caught it." That's not a good sign. She said, "Don't you remember anything at all?" I didn't answer. I was embarrassed at this point. She said, "We got to your apartment and things were heating up. We were practically on top of each other." As she spoke, she went to the corner of the room and sat down. I sat back down on the bed. She said, "We headed straight for your bedroom and then I told you to give me a minute. I needed to go to the bathroom." She was looking at me the way a detective looks at a guilty man. She said, "I was about five minutes. And when I got back, you were fast asleep. I mean dead asleep. If the end of the world came, you would've ask for another five minutes." With that, she let out a little laugh. I did my uncomfortable laugh to save face. She smiled some more and came over to the bed. She sat next to me. She said, "I slept on the couch because you started to snore. Oh my God! The snoring was loud. You sounded like a hump-back whale giving birth, too triplets. It was that loud." She laughed.

After her story, I felt embarrassed, sad and humiliated. All self inflicted. Now what? I asked her if she was hungry. She said, "yes." I said, "Let's go to IHOP." She seemed lively and exuberant. I didn't know why. She said, "O.K. But first we need to get my car." I gave her the puzzled look. She said, "We left our cars in the parking garage. Also, I have a change of clothes in my trunk." I said, "O.K. Sounds good." She looked at me with her beautiful eyes and said, "You don't want me doing the walk of shame at IHOP, Do you?" At that statement, I laughed. "No, we don't want that." 

No comments:

Post a Comment