Monday, July 20, 2015

The Racketeer: A novel by John Grisham

I just finished "The Racketeer," by John Grisham. I thoroughly enjoyed the book. As usual, John Grisham delivers. I was surprised but happy to see that the main character was not your usual male lead. The main character was well educated, a man of action, and depicted with levity.

The story was fast pace, winding and kept you guessing. At points in the story, you feel sorry for some of the things being done to certain individuals. You also question the motives and humanity of the main character at times. I however was pleased with the ending and think it to be an enjoyable read. I am going to stop now so as to not give away to much of the story. Be sure to get it if you get the chance. You will enjoy it.




No comments:

Post a Comment